Archers Hall Extension, Student Residences Edinburgh Building, Images, Project
Archer’s Hall & Student Residences in Edinburgh
Scottish Capital Halls Accommodation Building Development design by LDN Architects, Scotland
16 Apr 2012
Archer’s Hall extension & Student Residences
Design: LDN Architects
Archer’s Hall extension & Student Residences, Edinburgh
Built by Sir Robert McAlpine
The Archers’ Hall is the club house of the Royal Company of Archers.
The building is located at 66 Buccleuch Street in the Southside of Edinburgh.
According to the Canmore website the right half was designed by Alexander Laing 1776-7, the left half by A.F. Balfour Paul 1900, and the interior entrance hall and staircase by Sir Robert Rowand Anderson.
LDN Architects – Recent Buildings
Edinburgh University Business School
image : Paul Zanre
picture : LDN Architects
Buildings in South Edinburgh – Selection
National Library of Scotland, Causewayside, Sciennes
image courtesy of architects practice
Princes Exchange, Earl Gray St / Lauriston Place
photo © Adrian Welch
Quartermile Edinburgh, Lauriston
Foster & Partners + others
image courtesy of architecture practice
Comments / photos for the Archer’s Hall & Student Residences Building page welcome